Saturday, February 27, 2010

orange tree

We just discovered that the oranges in our backyard are delicious! Horray, somebody told me they looked like "cocktail oranges" (don't ask me because I don't know) and that they wouldn't be that good. I was so worried that would be the case. I was afraid they would taunt me like the orange trees at my grade school, St. Theresa, that apparently were completely inedible. I am so happy now that we have our own fruit tree and we can even make our own fresh squeezed orange juice, which in my opinion is one of the best things in the world.

Jimmy had a lot of fun picking them with our new fruit picker and of course he wanted to do it all by himself and was all about me taking pictures while he did so.

He did fall down a lot though.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures make Jimmy look so grown up! I especially like the action shot with him closing his eyes as the orange pops off the branch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is getting bigger! love you guys xo

    ReplyDelete