Thursday, July 16, 2009

youtube

Let me just start by thanking YouTube for saving me so much money.  I don't have to buy videos because I can find almost whatever I want for Jimmy on YouTube.  Let's not get into all the reasons that the internet is helping lead to our economic problems, etc, and instead just be happy for free videos.  Jimmy doesn't watch much real TV because I can sensor YouTube much easier and only have him watching things I want him to like- quality stuff like Disney movies and Sesame Street and not have him begging me to watch things I think are stupid. The video quality is of course not as good, but Jimmy doesn't mind.   I just wanted to use this opportunity to share some of Jimmy's favorites with everyone.  Emily wanted me to share them with her so I figured maybe some other people out there (if anyone actually reads this, I am not sure) may want to watch as well.  I will list some of them here with links to all the videos (if some of them don't work it is probably because they got removed which happens sometimes, but they always just show up again with a different name so just re-search for it). Please post any of your favorites in the comments box.  I love getting comments.

DISNEY: 
(Also you can find whole movies in 10 minute increments, so you don't have to wait for things to come out of the Disney Vault.  We watch the beginning of Bambi and Dumbo.  His favorites are Peter Pan, Winnie-the-Pooh, and the Jungle Book, but we own all of those.  




MUPPETS:  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Tabes...Matthew (my little guy) loves the Feist 1-2-3-4 video too!!
    Also, he loves the octagon skit with Jack Black (he calls its Mr. Jack Black video) and the Shoes song with Neil Patrick Harris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary I actually check your blog as often as a check my email. So even if I'm not writing many comments, you have an avid follower! Woo hoo for stalking family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the kids i nannied for loved the christmas lights set to music, there are a couple out there. they all pretty much blew their minds. they also loved the evolution of dance, but jimmy might still be too young for these...

    ReplyDelete